欧标方体平端 1250V 630-2800V
170M — size 23, flush-end contact 1250 Vac (IEC), 630 to 2800 A
Square body, flush-end contact, high speed fuses, for the protection of power rectifiers. Catalog numbers available with visual indicator or Type K indicator for use with microswitches.
• 1250 Vac (IEC 630 to 2200 A)
• 1100 Vac (IEC 2500 and 2800 A)
• Amps: 630-2800 A
• Interrupting rating: 125 kA RMS Sym.
Operating class: aR
Total clearing I2t The total clearing I2t at rated voltage and at power factor of 15% are given in the electrical characteristics. For other voltages, the clearing I2t is found by multiplying by correction factor, K, given as a function of applied working voltage, Eg, (rms).
• Designed and tested to IEC 60269 Part 4
• UL Recognized
This curve gives the peak arc voltage, UL, which may appear across the fuse during its operation as a function of the applied working voltage Eg , (rms) at a power factor of 15%.
Watts loss at rated current is given in the electrical characteristics. The curve allows the calculation of the power losses at load currents lower than the rated current. The correction factor, Kp, is given as a function of the RMS load current, Ib, in % of the rated current.
Rated Voltage (V)
Rated Current RMS-Amp
-BU/75 without Indicator
-BKE/75 Type K Indicator
-BKN/75 Type K Indicator
-BU/80 without Indicator
-BKE/80 Type K Indicator
-BKN/80 Type K Indicator
* Watts loss at rated current. 1 Clearing at 1000 V. When using these fuses, please consult our application engineers
Features and Benefits
• Excellent DC performance
• Low arc voltage and low energy let-through (I2t)
• Low watts loss • Superior cycling capability
• DC common bus
• DC drives
• Power converters/rectifiers
• Reduced voltage starters